Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Giant Meatballs!

So I made meatballs for dinner tonight - which I have not made in years.

The dietitian recommended that making meatballs were great as you can put as many veg as you like in them and have them in a tomato based sauce.

I thoroughly enjoyed making and eating dinner tonight - two giant sized meatballs drowned in sauce.... and these are only the leftovers :-)

The hubby (Phil) and I have been doing well; losing weight and sticking to our healthy eating.

Another check-in with the dietition in a month, I would like to lose at least two kilos and build up my endurance in walking. I would love to enter a marathon (walking) maybe like 10km before the end of the year. Now to find something I can do in Melbourne...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment