Sunday, September 2, 2012

Keeping Positive

I have an awesome feeling about the coming week. I have just come off ALL my medications, of which I am incredibly excited about, and I aim to go to the gym at least twice this week. Easing myself back in after a week off.

I had a moment not last Thursday but the Thursday before when walking to the train station after work, I tripped on wet pavement and as I fell to brace myself I placed my hands out. As I stood back up (after a few people walked on by) I immediately noticed a pain in my neck and back. Go me and my klutziness.

I spent the week in pain and not wanting to strain myself further; didn't get to the gym. Well, I better not push it for this week, and also my mum will be coming to visit on Friday/Saturday and next weekend will be very busy, so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment